5 Ways Incorporating the Virtual Caregiver Benefits Families
Entrusting someone with caring for your loved one is difficult. That is why we at Care Around the Block have chosen to onboard the Virtual Care Agent, which not only empowers your loved one by providing them with a 24/7 safety net, but also has crucial benefits for family members.
Here are 5 ways incorporating the Virtual Care Agent in your loved one’s care will benefit you:
1. Navigation of Care Dilemmas with Ease - Sensi’s data gives you insight into what is actually going on with your loved one, even when no one is around. This way you can know if they may be struggling, and provide you with the necessary information to make decisions regarding their care.
2. Increased Trust & Transparency - We at Care Around the Block are dedicated to the highest levels of transparency when it comes to your loved ones care. The Virtual Caregiver provides unprecedented transparency to you.
3. Open Communication Loop - Communicating with the families of our clients is key to us. With the Virtual Care Agent’s family report this opens up a great avenue of communication every two weeks!
4. Overcoming Resistance to Care - While this is not the experience of every family, there are times when as our loved ones age we begin to see the need for care, which can be met with resistance. The Virtual Care agent helps overcome this resistance by not only providing irrefutable data that shows what is really going on in the home, but by also allowing your loved one to maintain a higher level of independence by combining virtual and in-person care.
5. Peace of Mind - Peace of mind can seem unattainable when caring for an aging loved one. The Virtual Care Agent will provide you with peace of mind 24/7, knowing that your loved one is safe and sound.
To get started with a holistic care program that combines quality, data-driven in-person care hours, with a 24/7 virtual safety net reach out to us at: www.carearoundtheblock.com/startcaretoday